A sweet and tangy syrup for fruit and ice cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 202g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1c sugar
- 1/2c water
- 2" fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 large sprigs lemon thyme
- Combine all the ingredients in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring gently until the sugar dissolves. Simmer on low until the syrup has thickened slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Strain out the ginger and thyme and serve warm over cake, ice cream, fruit, etc.
Wind's Four Quarters Farm https://windsfourquartersfarm.com/