Corn with Lime-Cilantro-Wasabi Butter
Corn on the cob bursts with flavor with more than just butter, salt, and pepper!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 806
Trans Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1tbsp wasabi paste (or to taste)
- Fold seasonings into butter, chill 30 minutes.
- Serve over corn on the cob.
- Remove outer layers of corn husk, leaving 1-2 layers covering all kernels of corn.
- Peel back (but don't remove) the remaining husk and spread softened butter over kernels.
- Replace husk and twist tips or tie with cotton string.
- Roast over charcoal or gas grill, or in oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve in husk - peel back and remove husk to eat (husk will trap butter on the cob).
Wind's Four Quarters Farm https://windsfourquartersfarm.com/