Corn with Lime-Cilantro-Wasabi Butter
Corn on the cob bursts with flavor with more than just butter, salt, and pepper!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 806
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 92g
Saturated Fat 58g
Trans Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1tbsp wasabi paste (or to taste)
- Fold seasonings into butter, chill 30 minutes.
- Serve over corn on the cob.
- Remove outer layers of corn husk, leaving 1-2 layers covering all kernels of corn.
- Peel back (but don’t remove) the remaining husk and spread softened butter over kernels.
- Replace husk and twist tips or tie with cotton string.
- Roast over charcoal or gas grill, or in oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve in husk – peel back and remove husk to eat (husk will trap butter on the cob).
Wind's Four Quarters Farm https://windsfourquartersfarm.com/