You don’t need giant portobellos to make delicious stuffed mushrooms!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 40g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 12 whole button or crimini mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3c panko breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 2tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove mushroom stalks and chop finely. Stir fry with garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, herbs, and cheese.
- Coat mushroom caps with olive oil. Spoon filling into caps.
- Bake until crispy and golden, about 12 minutes.
Wind's Four Quarters Farm https://windsfourquartersfarm.com/