Fried Lamb's Ears
Did you know those soft, fuzzy lamb's ears in your garden are edible?
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 55g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Lamb's ears leaves
- 1/2c wheat flour
- 1/2c cold water
- 1tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4tsp yeast powder
- 1tsp salt
- Wash the lamb's ears leaves and pat dry.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients to create a batter.
- Dredge lamb's ears in batter and fry in hot oil until crispy
- Sprinkle with salt before serving.
Wind's Four Quarters Farm https://windsfourquartersfarm.com/